Shopping for Father’s Day can be an arduous task. Another tie? More socks? The same old cologne?
But if your dad loves to chase the little white ball, you are in luck. Golfers have a long list of items to help their games, and Father’s Day is the perfect time to hook him up with some new gear or something even better – a golf getaway to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
What father wouldn’t love a little time away to play golf all day on the Grand Strand, which is home to more than 80 championship courses. It’s less expensive than you think, especially when you book through Myrtle Beach Golf for the lowest rates in town. But if that’s too much to swing, check out these 10 golf-related gift ideas for Father’s Day:
* Books: The legendary Arnold Palmer’s latest release “A Life Well Played” is sure to hit home with golf fans. Ben Hogan’s classic “Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf” never goes out of style.
* Driver: This can be tricky to find the right match for his swing, but knowing his favorite brand is a good start. The new Callaway Epic and Rogue, Cobra King, Ping G400 and TaylorMade M4 are excellent top-line drivers.
* Glove: Give dad some extra grip to rip it on the links. Under Armour’s Cool Switch line of leather golf gloves are made of an easy-breathing material that holds up in the heat.
* Golf Balls: No golfer can ever have too many golf balls, but they can have better ones. The new Titleist Pro V1 models are the highest rated on the market, but any brand will help as practice balls and backups.
* Head Covers: The golf industry has gotten quite creative with head covers these days, including college mascots, cartoon characters, super heroes and more. ReadyGolf.com has a wide selection so you can find the right fit for your father.
* Putter: How many times have you heard dad complain about his putting. Maybe it has something to do with that old putter he still drags around. The new line of Scotty Cameron Selects are receiving rave reviews.
* Range Finder: Give your dad the latest model of range finder, Nikon’s Coolshot Laser, which allows golfers to scope out their next shot over long distances and bad weather.
* Shirt: Dads can always use another golf shirt, especially some of the newer models that are made of lighter weight materials and provide more room for a full swing. Holderness & Bourne Apparel and Under Armour are popular among the dad set these days.
* Watch: These handy GPS gadgets do much more than tell time, and they seem to get more high-tech every year. Garmin’s Approach S60 reads the course and gives you info from any spot.
* World Amateur Handicap Championship: Sign dad up for the largest amateur golf tournament on the planet in Myrtle Beach on Aug. 27-31. The entry fee includes at least four rounds of golf on Myrtle Beach’s top courses, free food and drink nightly at the World’s Largest 19th Hole, and the thrill of good-natured competition with more than 3,000 golfers from around the world.
Myrtle Beach Golf also offers the best deals on golf rounds on the Grand Strand. Purchase a single round of golf at your dad’s favorite course, or pick out a package that
will allow him to play several days on some of Myrtle Beach’s top layouts. Make his Father’s Day extra special with a little slice of Myrtle Beach.
Shop in store or online anytime before 6/17/2018 and take an extra $20 off any purchase of $100 or more. A gift for you, a gift for dad… either way you’re going to save big at the PGA TOUR Superstores. Click the coupon here to enlarge and print.